Tuesday, June 3, 2008

V

Getting back to Saturday morning, each author came out to a standing ovation. I was somewhat familiar with Debbie Ford (I bought her book, "The Dark Side of the Light Chasers" about 5 years ago). Cheryl Richardson was a life coach who I didn't know much about. The same applied to James Twyman. Neale Donald was the last to come out. The next two hours were a panel discussion in which questions submitted by attendees were asked of the authors.

Neale didn't get to talk an awful lot since he had to share the stage with three others, but when he did speak, it was good stuff. He revealed something that morning I was not aware of: that he is the father of 9! He stated that they were conceived with "various" women over the years. The audience got a kick out of the "various" remark. Cheryl Richardson shed a few tears during the seminar discussing how difficult the last year had been for her due to an illness in the family. Her words helped me realize that even a life coach's life is not gonna be "perfect". Below is a pic of Cheryl and Neale from the panel discussion:


As the discussion ended, most people headed for the exits and their next workshop. Not me. I hung around a bit. A number of people went up to Neale and asked to take his picture or to be in a pic with him. It was during this time that I took the following pic:

No comments: